27 June 2010

Last Lizard Ridge Block


Every night during this qualifying exam process, I have been spending that last hour of my waking day in front of the television and knitting. It gives me a chance to think about the progress of the day (never enough) and plan for the day to come while creating something I can hold in my hands. That's the thing about qualifying exams: you exert so much energy on them but never actually produce anything, at least until you print it out. I haven't printed anything out yet, primarily because I'm avoiding any and all editing until closer to Friday, when these writings are due. 

Ah, but I digress. That picture above? That's my last Lizard Ridge square. Two years later and all the blocks will be knit. Well, knit soon enough. I'm hoping it will be done by Friday. That would be two large projects off my hands by the time 11:59pm rolls around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment