05 November 2013

Fiber Goodness

Phyllis is currently at the vet, fulfilling a prophecy spoken by Bob Barker, meaning I have been home all day grading and working on work-like things with very cold toes. She usually sleeps on my feet during the day.

Regardless, some fiber goodness while I wait for the vet to call and let me know when I can pick up my slightly drugged pup:

IMG_0532

This yarn right here? Heavenly. It's Deadliest Poison in Vortex by The Wool Dispensary. Nothing deadly about it except that I might want to just roll around in it for days, which seems like it could be a choking hazard. Hm. Two skeins recently came into my life - ordered at the Strange Folk Festival earlier this fall - and I've almost got one skein down as they will become a Honey cowl

IMG_0527

Cowls, I believe, are going to be my go-to gift this year, though the majority will be made of this stuff: Quince and Co.'s Puffin. Excellent colors and, on size fifteen needles, projects just fly. 

And there is the vet. Off to get my girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment