01 November 2013

Welcome, November


It's been a while. There's a whole host of reasons for that, some of them personal, some professional. In short: I am welcoming November with open arms. September and October were not as kind to me as they could have been.

Moving on:

A book I worked on with several colleagues got a rave review in the Teachers College Review. Unfortunately, the review is behind a paywall, but it's exciting.

If you have not read The Fault in Our Stars, you should. I don't know why I resisted for so long.

Also: Phyllis did dress up for the holiday, though we basically sat at home, watching Being Human while I graded. It does turn her into a bit of a drunk. See video evidence above.

So, yeah. November. You will be better. Definitely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment