28 March 2011

A bit of crochet color


I still don't quite know what I am doing with all these granny squares (a blanket at some point, I would imagine) but I'm enjoying playing around with the color combinations. I think this particular combo is my favorite thus far: Cascade 220 in chartreuse, como blue, and Atlantic blue. 

I'm getting to the point that I can whip out six of these little things in about an hour and a half. Two episodes of This American Life. There are worse ways to spend Sunday afternoon. I'm up to 48 of these things so far. I figure I need about 372 to make a blanket large enough for a bed. So, yeah... a whopping 13% done. Go me. 


All this started as a way to use up some of my stash. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the grannies! They look great! I love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete