13 February 2010

Around and Wandering



My friends remind me the last semester of classes are difficult, mostly because you begin aching for your own work, your own readings, your own writing. I find myself aching to begin that work, imagining the difficulty that lies ahead but exhilarated by it at the same time. But first, yes first: classes. Two months left to go. Hold on, don't lose your cool.

The above is a bag I sewed for my friend J's birthday. She didn't have any tote bags and I had a stack of Amy Butler Midwest Modern sitting around and a hankering to attempt actual quilting on the sewing machine. It turned out really well - see more, including the back (my favorite detail) on my Photostream.

So much work to be done. Must return to it, but must get better about getting back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment