03 January 2010

Frenzied Knitting

I wish I could say I was done with my holiday knitting, but, alas, I cannot. I have been knitting with vigor during this last leg of my holiday travels, attempting to finish what is turning out to be a larger project than expected so that I might give it to my aunt before I depart in the morning. There are about six hundred stitches on my needles currently and the pace is sluggish using size four needles, but I'm optimistic. It does make for a good time sitting in front of the fire on a frigid night, though.


Right before I took this picture, I celebrated my last antibiotic from Cystal Gayle and her five cysters. Two weeks of medication finally over. My face has returned to something of a normal size, a very welcome sight. Additionally, my back has stopped aching from when they were removing said facial squatters - all that pushing down wrenched my back all sorts of out of whack. Rather than sore shoulders, I have a sore arm. Too much Wii tennis yesterday, I tell you.

I head back to Bloomington tomorrow morning, to my own bed, my own house. I've missed my friends and am so glad I spent the last two weeks travelling but will be happy to slip beneath my own flannel sheets tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment