27 January 2010

Oh, Winter.



Despite the snow, I am in a bit of a winter-induced funk. I'm unsure that I can totally blame it on the winter, though. My sleep schedule's been completely and utterly insane, I haven't been making regular trips to the gym (unlike Becks, who is amazing), and I'm not doing a very good job of setting limits at the moment. I must do better.



I love winter but, at the moment, just want to curl up on the couch with my knitting and watch back-to-back-to-back episodes of The Mary Tyler Moore Show. I won't, of course, but that is so what I want to do. Rather, I will finish writing letters of recommendation that never seem to end and continue building the corpus of material for this semester's research project.



Write stuff down on my to-do list. Do work. Cross things off. Rinse and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment