18 March 2010


Yikes! It's Thursday already! Wherever did my Spring Break go? 

It hasn't been a total wash: there has been writing, there has been some knitting, there has even been some sewing... just not enough of it. I want more, another week of aimless scheduling. I think, in my head, I'm thinking this is my last hurrah, my last bit of aimless scheduling for a while. The summer, hopefully, should be spent working on dissertation collection and wrapping up classwork. Fall has the potential to be busier than the average semester. Spring will be spent writing, editing, and writing some more. It isn't going to get any better than this. 

So I'm going to hit the gym - I haven't been running in months - and correct some student papers. I'm going to spend these last days of break getting things done but at a slower pace. It's going to quicken all too quickly. 

Also: the fabric above? Love it. I found the quarter yard at a flea market a few weeks back and envision a pair of patchwork potholders in my future. Twenty-five cents. Nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment